- 1 - 16 oz. pkg. RC Unflavored Bavarian Mix
- 3 cups ice water
- 4 tsp. RC Key Lime Extract
- ¾ tsp. yellow food color
- ground cinnamon to garnish4 drops blue food color
- 2 each 9 inch chocolate graham cracker crust pie shells
- 1 Add RC Unflavored Bavarian Mix to ice cold water in a pre-chilled mixer bowl.
- 2 Blend in dry RC Unflavored Bavarian Mix and whip on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 3 Stop and scrape mixer bowl, then continue mixing at high speed for 5 minutes.
- 4 Add RC Key Lime Extract and both food colors.
- 5 Blend on medium speed until colors are evenly blended and create a pale green color.
- 6 Split prepared Key Lime Bavarian into the 2 graham cracker crusts and smooth out the filling.
- 7 Keep refrigerated and garnish each slice with prepared RC Whipped Topping Mix and fresh lime twists.