Nachos with Shrimp Salsa
- 1 green pepper, seeded and small diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and small diced
- ½ cup small diced Spanish onion
- 1 cup small-diced tomatoes
- 4 each - 8 inch corn tortillas
- 3-6 drops Cilantro Flavor
- ¾ tsp. Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- 3-6 drops Jalapeño Flavor
- ¾ tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 lb. cooked, diced shrimp
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and small diced
- 1 Cut each tortilla into 12 triangles. Drop into fryer until the chips stop bubbling and float to the surface. Remove, and drain on paper towels.
- 2 Sprinkle immediately with No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base.
- 3 Mix the remaining ingredients, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
- 4 Arrange the chips on a platter and top with a teaspoon of the salsa.