- 6.4 oz. RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Chicken Base
- 2 gallons water
- 14 oz. yellow turnip - cut into small dice
- 1½ lbs. yellow onion – cut into small dice
- 1¼ lbs. carrots– cut into small dice
- 1½ lbs. celery– cut into small dice
- 11½ oz. wide egg noodles (thick walled if available)
- 13 oz. cooked diced white chicken meat
- 7 oz. fresh escarole – cut in bite size pieces
- 2½ oz. whole fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations™ Mirepoix Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations™ Shiitake Mushroom Extract Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations™ Red Miso Powder
- 1 Combine RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Chicken Base and water then blend well.
- 2 Bring mixture to a simmer and add small diced turnip, yellow onion, carrots & celery.
- 3 Cook until carrots are soft and add egg noodles cook until al dente.
- 4 Add rest of ingredients and hold at a minimum of 140°F. for a maximum of 4 hours.
NotesHearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Reduced Sodium Chicken Base (No Added MSG), Umami Sensations™ Mirepoix Powder, Umami Sensations™ Shitake Mushroom Extract Powder, Umami Sensations™ Red Miso Powder
Amount per Serving: Calories 80, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 300mg, Potassium 171mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 45% DV, Vitamin C 6% DV, Calcium 2% DV, Iron 2% DV. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.