- 4 oz. canola oil
- 4 oz. RC Roasted Garlic Base
- 2 oz. Herbs de Provence
- 1 - whole Leg of Lamb 15-18 lbs.
- 1 Preheat oven to 500°F and place a roasted pan inside.
- 2 In a mixing bowl combine canola oil and RC Roasted Garlic Base and blend well.
- 3 On a cutting board, coat Leg of Lamb with canola oil and RC Roasted Garlic Base mixture.
- 4 Dust with Herbs de Provence and place in hot roasting pan.
- 5 Roast at 500° F for 15 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 225° F and roast for an additional 45 minutes or internal temperature reaches 115°F for Rare.
- 6 Let roasted Leg of Lamb rest tented with aluminum foil for 10 – 15 minutes before carving.
- 7 Serve with RC Red Wine Demi Reduction