Red Wine Lamb Demi Glace
- 4 oz. vegetable oil
- 2 oz. chopped garlic
- 12 oz. red wine
- 1 qt. prepared RC GF Vegan Demi-Glace Sauce Mix
- 1 qt. prepared RC Lamb Base
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. minced fresh sage
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 In a sauce pot heat the oil and sauté chopped garlic until just golden brown, then add red wine.
- 2 Reduce volume by half and add prepared RC GF Vegan Demi-Glace Sauce Mix, prepared RC Lamb Base, herbs, tomato paste and gelatin.
- 3 Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer sauce for 15 minutes.
- 4 Strain the sauce and reserve for use or refrigerate.