Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Couscous
- 1-10 oz. box couscous
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ red pepper, julienne
- ½ green pepper, julienne
- 1 small onion, julienne
- ¼ bunch scallions, bias cut
- 3 oz. cooked, sliced chorizo sausage
- 3 tsp. Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- 2 cups water
- 3 drops Cilantro Flavor
- 1 Sauté the vegetables and chorizo in the olive oil until onions are almost translucent.
- 2 Mix the RC Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base, Cilantro Flavor and water.
- 3 Bring mixture to a boil.
- 4 Add the sautéed vegetables and couscous.
- 5 Cover and remove from the heat.
- 6 Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.