Plant Based Tropical Coconut Tapioca Pudding
- 1 – 24 oz. pkg. RC Tapioca Pudding
- 16 oz. coconut water
- 6 cans coconut milk
- 2 ½ cups dried fruit*
- 16 oz. RC Blood Orange Coulis, prepared
- 2 each fresh mangoes, diced
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- 1 Combine RC Tapioca Pudding Mix and coconut water together in a mixing bowl, stir with whisk until blended well together.
- 2 In a double boiler, add canned coconut milk and heat to 195°F.
- 3 Cover coconut milk to eliminate evaporation and browning.
- 4 Combine soaked RC Tapioca Pudding Mix with hot coconut milk, stirring frequently.
- 5 Cook covered, until tapioca pearls are fully cooked and transparent.
- 6 Stir in the dried fruit and refrigerate the cooked pudding.
- 7 Combine diced fresh mangoes with prepared RC Blood Orange Coulis and top each portion of prepared pudding.