- 5 oz. Eggplant
- 7 oz. Yellow Squash
- 5 oz. Zucchini
- 3 oz. Red Bell Pepper
- 1 oz. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh shallots
- 9 oz. Plum Tomatoes
- 2 oz. prepared RC Demi Glace Mix
- 1½ Tbsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Wash all the vegetables.
- 2 Peel skin from eggplant and cut into small dice.
- 3 Trim ends of yellow squash and zucchini and cut into a small dice.
- 4 Cut red bell pepper in half and remove stem, seeds and ribs.
- 5 Cut into a small dice. In a nonstick sauté pan, heat olive oil, add garlic and shallots.
- 6 Sauté until golden brown. Add to diced eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini and red bell pepper.
- 7 Mix together, spread evenly on a parchment lined sheet pan and roast in a 375° oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 8 Vegetables should be tender and eggplant cooked through.
- 9 Cool mixture. Remove core from plum tomatoes and cut into a small dice.
- 10 Add plum tomatoes, prepared RC Demi Glace Mix, dry RC Harvest Vegetable Base and white balsamic vinegar.
- 11 Blend mixture together and check seasoning.
- 12 Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta is best if made a day in advance.
- 13 To complete assembly place a small amount of the Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta mix on a flavored Crostini and serve.