- 2 parsnips, peeled and diced
- 4 ribs celery, diced
- 3 leeks, julienne
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 turnips, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 12 oz. Acini Pepe (or other small pasta)
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½-2 lbs. cooked beef, small diced
- 1 lb. diced plum tomatoes
- ½ tsp. RC Roasted Garlic Base
- 1 gallon prepared RC Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 gallon prepared RC Beef Base of your choice
- 1 In a stockpot, heat the oil and sauté chopped garlic until lightly browned.
- 2 Add the turnips, carrots, leeks, celery, parsnips and beef and sauté until caramelized.
- 3 Add the Roasted Garlic Base, Golden Vegetable Base and prepared RC Beef Base.
- 4 Bring to a simmer.
- 5 Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until pasta is tender and vegetables are cooked.
- 6 Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.