- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- ½ cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley Flackes
- ¼ cup Parmesean Cheese
- 1-15 oz. can White Navy Beans
- 2 oz, prepared No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- 1 In a small sauté pan melt butter and sauté chopped garlic until golden brown.
- 2 Add bread crumbs, parsley & Parmesan cheese.
- 3 In a food processor puree beans and add prepared No Added MSG Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base.
- 4 Combine all ingredients together.
- 5 To make crust: Fill hot chili in dish with sides, bowl or cup.
- 6 Spread a ¼ inch thick amount of the crust batter over entire top and bake in 375° oven until crust is golden brown.