- 6-8 chocolate muffins or cake
- 12-18 triangular shaped molds
- 1 package RC No Bake Custard Mix
- 2 quarts Half & Half
- ¼ cup whole butter
- 4 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 Break the muffins into small pieces and overfill molds.
- 2 Prepare the RC No Bake Custard Mix according to the package instructions, substituting the half and half for the milk.
- 3 When custard reaches a simmer, remove from the heat and add the butter and chocolate chips.
- 4 Stir gently until the chocolate melts completely.
- 5 Pour into cake filled molds and chill thoroughly.
- 6 Remove the custards from the mold and coat with Chocolate Ganache (recipe follows).
- 7 Sprinkle with nuts and garnish as you wish.
- 8 Serve chilled with prepared RC Crème Anglaise.
NotesValue Added Suggestion: Chocolate Ganache 1 cup heavy cream 1 lb. semi-sweet chocolate chips 2 Tbsp. whole butter. Bring the heavy cream to a boil. Remove from the heat and add chocolate chips and butter. Mix well, being sure to melt the chocolate completely.
No Bake Custard Mix, Creme Anglaise Sauce Mix