- 1½ gallons prepared Chicken Base of your choice
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ¾ tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic Base
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 tomatoes, peeled and medium diced
- 8 oz. cabbage, julienne
- 8 oz. green peppers, medium diced
- 8 oz. zucchini, medium diced
- 8 oz. yellow squash, medium diced
- 8 oz. celery, medium diced
- 1 lb. onion, medium diced
- 4 oz. pancetta, small diced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pesto Sauce
- 1 lb. ditalini, cooked and drained
- 8 oz. white beans, cooked and drained
- 1 Sauté the pancetta in the olive oil until crisp.
- 2 Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- 3 Add vegetables and RC Roasted Garlic Base and sauté until tender.
- 4 Add the herbs and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Add the prepared RC Reserve Collection Chicken Base and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 6 Finish by adding the crispy pancetta, RC Pesto Sauce, cooked pasta & beans.