- 2 medium onions, small diced
- 3 carrots, small diced
- 1 medium zucchini, small diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, small diced
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 gallon prepared No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Heat the oil and sauté the chopped garlic and vegetables.
- 2 Add the rice and herbs.
- 3 Toss to coat.
- 4 Add the prepared No Added MSG Harvest Vegetable Base and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- 5 Season with salt and pepper.
- 6 Remove bay leaf before serving.