- 8 each 9” wide circles of pie dough rolled ¼” thick
- 6 cups prepared RC Apple Fruit Filling
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- milk to brush crust
- 8 Tbsp. extra coarse baking sugar
- powdered sugar to dust
- 1 Place rolled pie dough on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- 2 Spread prepared ¾ cup RC Apple Fruit Filling on pie crust starting in the center and leaving a 2 inch boarder on outer edge.
- 3 Fold pie dough over filling tucking dough back under to create a fold every 3-4 inches.
- 4 Top RC Apple Fruit Filling with ½ cup fresh blueberries.
- 5 Brush crust with milk, then dust with extra coarse baking sugar.
- 6 Bake in a 375°F oven for approximately 35 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown.
- 7 Cool the Galette for 10 minutes, dust with powdered sugar and cut into 6 portions.