- 10 lbs. cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 2 gal. RC Cream of Potato Leek Soup Mix, prepared
- 8 oz. RC Dill Sauce Mix, prepared
- 1 gal. whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill
- salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 2 qts. Cream Fraîche
- 1 Peel, seed and puree the cucumbers, cover tightly and refrigerate.
- 2 Prepare RC Cream of Potato Leek Soup Mix to label instructions and puree.
- 3 Refrigerate or chill the prepared RC Cream of Potato Leek Soup Mix to 41° F or colder.
- 4 After the soup has come down to temperature, stir in the remaining ingredients including the pureed cucumber.
- 5 Serve topped with creme fraîche and fresh dill.