- 2½ tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 green pepper, quartered and seeded
- 6 tomatoes, peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz. crabmeat, cleaned
- 2 cups V-8®
- 2 Tbsp.+2 tsp. Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Base
- ¾ tsp. Jalapeno Flavor
- ½ tsp. Cilantro Flavor
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and brunoise cut
- salt and ground pepper
- 1 Place all ingredients except brunoise cut cucumbers in a food processor.
- 2 Puree mixture to desired consistency.
- 3 Stir in brunoise cut cucumbers.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper.