- 2 oz. salted butter
- 4 oz. chopped shallots
- 8 oz. white wine
- 2 tsp. RC Hearty Foundations Gluten-Free Vegetable Base
- 16 oz. water
- 4 Tbsp. RC Instant Food Thickener
- ¼ cup RC Dill Sauce, prepared
- salt and white pepper to taste
- fresh dill sprigs
- 1 Melt butter in a sauce pan and sauté chopped shallots for 3-4 minutes.
- 2 Add white wine and reduce volume by one-third (⅓).
- 3 Make a slurry with RC Hearty Foundations GF Gluten-Free Vegetable Base, water and RC Instant Food Thickener then add to sauce pan with prepared RC Dill Sauce.
- 4 Season with salt and white pepper and finish with fresh dill sprigs.