- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. RC Buttermilk & Herb Dressing Mix
- ½ gallon cold – whole milk
- 4 tbsp. RC Ancho Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 4 cups sour cream
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. RC Cilantro Flavor
- 4 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 In a mixing bowl or mixer bowl add RC Buttermilk & Herb Dressing Mix to cold whole milk and mix with a whisk until incorporated.
- 2 Let mixture rest for 10 minutes to fully rehydrate.
- 3 Add rest of ingredients and blend with whip for 7-10 minutes.
- 4 Recommend Crema be made several hours before needed. Keep refrigerated.