LA Coconut and Carrot Rice Pudding
- 1 – 20 oz. pkg. RC Rice Pudding Mix
- 4- 13.66 oz. cans coconut milk
- ½ gallon milk
- 36 oz. coconut water
- 12 oz. shredded carrots
- 12 oz. golden raisins
- 6 oz. dried cranberries
- 1 tsp. roasted ground coriander
- 2 tsp. RC Ginger Puree
- 2 tsp. RC Coconut Flavor
- ¼ tsp. RC Lemongrass Flavor
- ¼ tsp. RC Cinnamon Flavor
- For Garnish: Dust finished rice pudding with dry RC Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Stir-Fry Mix* and RC Fine Foods recipe Candied Spiced Pecans
- 1 Prepare RC Rice Pudding Mix according to label instructions only adding cold milk, canned coconut milk and coconut water to RC Rice Pudding Mix, mix all together and cook in a double boiler.
- 2 Have way through cooking time stir in shredded carrots and continue cooking unto carrots and rice are tender.
- 3 Place cooked rice pudding in an ice bath and add ground coriander, RC Ginger Puree, RC Coconut Flavor, RC Lemongrass Flavor and RC Cinnamon Flavor.
- 4 Keep prepared rice pudding refrigerated.
- 5 Garnish prepared Coconut and Carrot Rice Pudding with dry RC Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Stir-Fry Mix and RC Value Added Recipe - Candied Spiced Pecans*
- 6 *Products and Recipes may add additional allergens: Fish-(Anchovies) and Tree Nuts- (Coconut).