- ½ gallon whole milk, cold
- ½ gallon cold water
- 1 pkg. Classic Seasoned Cream Soup Mix or Gluten-Free Seasoned Cream Soup Mix
- ½ lb. butter
- 1 large onion, minced fine
- 1 red bell pepper, diced fine
- 16 oz. dry sherry
- 4 tsp. Old Bay® Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 4 Tbsp. No Added MSG Crab Base
- 2 qt. water
- 1.6 oz. No Added MSG Crab Base
- 2-3 lbs. lump crab meat
- 2 tsp. ground white pepper
- ¾ tsp. Umami Sensations™ Oyster Extract Powder
- ¾ tsp. Umami Sensations™ Kombu (Seaweed) Powder
- ¾ tsp. Umami Sensations™ Kokumi Powder
- 1 In a double boiler add cold milk, water and RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix, blend well and bring to a simmer stirring frequently.
- 2 While RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix is cooking, in a heavy gauge pot add butter, onion and red peppers and sauté until onion is transparent.
- 3 Add sherry and reduce by ½ the volume.
- 4 Add prepared RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix, and the rest of the ingredients.
- 5 Simmer soup until internal temperature reaches 170°F.