- ½ - pkg. RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix
- 1 - pkg. RC Instant Pastry Cream Mix
- 44 oz. whole milk
- 22 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 32 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. RC Lemon Extract
- 4 – 9 inch graham cracker crust pie shells or tart pans 2 inches deep
- fresh summer berries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 1 pkg. prepared RC Blueberry Coulis Dessert Sauce
- 1 Prepare ½ pkg. of RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix with 12 oz. of cold milk to package instructions and keep refrigerated.
- 2 Prepare 1 pkg. of RC Instant Pastry Cream Mix with 1 quart cold milk to package instructions and keep refrigerated.
- 3 In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt and whipped cream cheese and whip for 3-5 minutes on medium speed.
- 4 Stop and scrape the bowl. Whip for another 3-5 minutes and the mixture is light, fluffy and has no lumps of cream cheese.
- 5 Add RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix and RC Lemon Extract and vanilla extract, mix for 2-4 minutes.
- 6 Fold prepared RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix and RC Instant Pastry Cream Mix into the yogurt cream cheese mixture.
- 7 Fill graham cracker lined pie shells or tart shells and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- 8 Mix a blend of your favorite fresh summer berries with RC Blueberry Coulis Dessert Sauce to top your No Bake Cheesecake or mix into the batter.
- 9 The mix can also be used to create your own signature mini No Bake Cheese Cake tartlets or to fill unique glassware, mason jars or dessert shooter glasses.