Plant Based Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 2 each large heads of cauliflower, stemmed removed and florets broken up
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed with skins still on
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced thin
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. RC Harvest Vegetable Base, dry
- 1 gallon RC Hearty Foundations® Kosher GF Chicken Flavored Base, prepared
- 1 tsp. each RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix and RC Umami Sensations® Roasted Chinese Cabbage Powders
- 1 Preheat oven to 350-375° F.
- 2 Combine in a mixing bowl and blend well; cauliflower florets, garlic cloves, sliced onion and white pepper.
- 3 Place on parchment lined sheet pan and sprinkle with dry RC Harvest Vegetable Base.
- 4 Roast in oven for 20 – 25 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
- 5 Add roasted vegetable mixture to prepared RC Hearty Foundations® Kosher GF FlavorMatch® Chicken Flavored Base and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 6 Puree with immersion blender and season with both RC Umami Sensations® Mirepoix and Roasted Chinese Cabbage Powders.
Harvest Vegetable Base, Hearty Foundations™ Vegan GF Chicken Flavor Base, Umami Sensations™ Mirepoix Powder, Umami Sensations™ Roasted Chinese Cabbage Powder