- 24 large white mushrooms
- ½ lb. cooked shrimp, chopped
- ½ lb. crab meat, cleaned
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. RC Seafood Base
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- 1 cup fresh white bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 scallions, bias cut
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- ¼ tsp. oregano
- olive oil
- 2 tsp. RC Golden Vegetable Base
- 1 Remove the stems from the caps, being sure not to break the caps. Trim the stems to remove the woody ends.
- 2 Place the trimmed stems in a food processor. Pulse on and off until the pieces are pea sized.
- 3 Place in a mixing bowl with the shrimp and crab.
- 4 In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, RC Seafood Base, Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic, and hot sauce, and add to the seafood mixture.
- 5 Add the remaining ingredients, except oil, and toss gently.
- 6 Divide the stuffing evenly between the mushroom caps, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.