- 1 pkg. RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix or RC Gluten Free Cream Soup Mix
- 2 qts. milk
- 3 qts. water
- 2 oz. Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Reduced Sodium Chicken Base (No Added MSG)
- 8 oz. salted butter
- 1½ lbs. small diced onions
- 2 oz. minced garlic
- 10 oz. frozen whole kernel corn
- 12 oz. small diced green bell pepper
- 8 oz. small diced red bell pepper
- 8 oz. Tequila
- 10 oz. grilled chicken breast julienned
- 2½ Tbsp. Ranchero Flavor Concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Chile Flavor Concentrate
- 1 cup raw Wehani Rice
- ½ tsp. Cilantro Flavor
- 2 limes, zest & juice
- 4 each scallions thinly sliced
- to taste kosher salt and white pepper
- 1 Combine RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix or RC Gluten Free Cream Soup Mix with cold milk, water and RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Chicken Base, blend mixture together and bring to a simmer stirring frequently and reserve.
- 2 (It is suggested to use a double boiler to reduce stirring.)
- 3 In separate soup pot, heat butter and sauté onions and garlic until onions are transparent.
- 4 (Do not caramelize because this will darken color of finished soup.)
- 5 Add corn, red and green bell peppers then sauté for 5 minutes add Tequila, grilled chicken, RC Ranchero and RC Chipotle Chile Concentrates blend together and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6 Steam Wehani rice, rinse and reserve.
- 7 Add prepared RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix and RC Hearty Foundations® Smart Sodium 400® Chicken Base mixture and bring soup to a simmer.
- 8 Add rest of ingredients then check for seasonings and add kosher salt and white pepper to taste.