- 6 oz. prepared Thai Coconut Yellow Curry Sauce Mix
- 1½ oz. currants
- 1 ⅓ lbs. cooked boneless & skinless chicken meat
- 5 oz. zucchini diced
- 4 oz. yellow squash diced
- 4 oz. red pepper diced
- 1½ oz. scallions cut on bias
- 8 oz. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Coconut Flavor
- 2 oz. honey
- 4 oz. Mango Coulis Mix, prepared
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder
- 1 tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Kombu Seaweed Powder
- 1 Plump currants in prepared RC Thai Coconut Curry Yellow Curry Sauce then cool to 40°F and reserve.
- 2 Dice chicken meat and blend with rest of ingredients.
- 3 Refrigerate for several hours before use. Keep composed salad refrigerated at 40°F until ready to use.