- 3 carrots, small diced
- 3 stalks celery, small diced
- ¾ tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. chopped basil
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 8 oz. Italian sausage, cooked and thinly cut on the bias
- 2 lbs. cooked cannellini beans
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 gallon prepared Premier Chicken Base
- 2 leeks, julienne
- 2 medium onions, small diced
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Lightly brown the chopped garlic.
- 2 Add the onions, leeks, carrots and celery.
- 3 Sauté until tender.
- 4 Add the herbs, prepared Chicken Bases, potatoes and cooked sausage.
- 5 Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- 6 Remove the bay leaf and add remaining ingredients.
- 7 Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.