- 2 oz. clarified butter
- 2 tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1½ lbs. fresh mixed wild mushrooms
- 2 oz. dry sherry
- 2 qts. prepared RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix or RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix
- 1 tbsp. RC no added MSG Mushroom Base, dry
- 1 In a sauce pan heat the clarified butter and add shallots, sauté until just transparent.
- 2 Add garlic and sauté until golden brown and add cleaned mixed wild mushrooms.
- 3 Sauté the mixture until dry and add sherry wine.
- 4 Reduce the sherry by half the volume and add prepared RC Unseasoned Cream Sauce Mix or RC Seasoned Cream Soup Mix and dry RC no added MSG Mushroom Base.
- 5 Simmer mixture for 10-15 minutes and adjust seasoning if needed.