- 1 – 15 oz. package RC Apple Fruit Filling
- 10 oz. sun dried cranberries
- 8 oz. golden raisins
- 3½ cups Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1¾ cups brown sugar
- 3 cups oatmeal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. dairy free butter
- ¾ cup quinoa milk
- 1 To Prepare Filling - add RC Apple Fruit Filling, dried cranberries and golden raisins together then prepare mixture according to the package instructions.
- 2 Grease five 8”x9”x1” ovenproof pans.
- 3 Fill each with the filling.
- 4 To Prepare Topping - in a mixing bowl combine Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs, brown sugar, oatmeal, salt and blend together.
- 5 Cut the dairy free butter into small pieces and blend with the dry ingredients until butter is the size of small peas.
- 6 Add quinoa milk and mix until it is incorporated.
- 7 Top each pan filled with the RC Apple Fruit Filling and sun dried cranberry mixture with the cobbler topping.
- 8 Bake in a 350°F oven on parchment lined sheet pans for 20-25 minutes until topping is golden brown.