- 1 loaf butter or lemon pound cake, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, washed
- 1 - 16 oz. bottle RC Strawberry Coulis Mix, prepared to label instructions
- ⅛ tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder, added to RC Strawberry Coulis Mix Sauce Mix
- 1 - 10 oz. pkg. RC Instant Pastry Cream Mix
- 1 qt. cold milk
- 1 – 16 oz. pkg. RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix
- ½ tsp. RC Lemongrass Flavor
- 1 – 16 oz. bottle RC Crème Anglaise Dessert prepared to label instructions
- lemon zest and fresh mint for garnish
- 1 Wash fresh strawberries and let dry. Remove tops and slice into ½ inch wide slices and toss with prepared RC Strawberry Coulis Mix and RC Umami Sensations® Red Miso Powder. Keep refrigerated.
- 2 Prepare RC Instant Pastry Cream Mix and RC Vanilla Bavarian Mix separately according to label instructions, then fold together with RC Lemongrass Flavor.
- 3 Keep refrigerated until ready to plate, this mixture becomes the Chantilly Cream for the dessert.