- 2½ lbs. fresh strawberries
- 16 oz. RC Strawberry Coulis, prepared
- ¼ tsp. RC Umami Sensations® Kokumi Powder
- 20 oz. RC Instant Pastry Cream, prepared
- ¼ tsp. RC Clear Sweet Almond Flavor
- 10 each 2- inch wide buttermilk biscuits, split in half
- RC Whipped Topping Mix, prepared
- 20 oz. RC Crème Anglaise Dessert Sauce, prepared
- fresh mint to garnish
- 1 Wash and slice strawberries then mix with prepared RC Strawberry Coulis and RC Umami Sensations® Kokumi Powder.
- 2 Whisk prepared RC Instant Pastry Cream with RC Clear Sweet Almond Flavor and keep refrigerated.
- 3 On a cold plate, place 2 oz. of prepared RC Crème Anglaise Dessert Sauce and top with bottom half of split biscuit.
- 4 Top with 2 oz. Almond scented RC Instant Pastry Cream then 3-4 oz. sliced fresh strawberries mixed in prepared RC Strawberry Coulis.
- 5 Top with a little prepared RC Whipped Topping Mix and set the top half of the biscuit slightly off to the side.
- 6 Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and slice of strawberry.