Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
4 – 2½ inch deep half hotel pans
- ½ gallon RC No Added Seafood Bisque, prepared with half water and half milk
- 1 - 16 oz. package RC Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix, prepared with half water and half milk
- 3 tsp. RC Reserve Collection Vegetable Base
- 24 oz. water
- 4 lbs. campanelle pasta
- 2 lbs. cooked lobster meat diced
- 14 oz. shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. baby spinach
- 4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- Bread Crumb Topping**
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 8 oz. panko bread crumbs
- 1 Prepare both the RC No Added Seafood Bisque and RC Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix with half milk and half water and reserve.
- 2 Combine RC Reserve Collection Vegetable Base with water mix well and reserve.
- 3 Cook pasta until al dente in salted water drain only, *do not shock or rinse the pasta*.
- 4 In a mixing bowl combine prepared RC No Added Seafood Bisque and RC Instant Yellow Cheese Sauce Mix and RC Reserve Collection Vegetable Base with warm al dente pasta, cheeses, lobster and seasonings then blend until all ingredients are incorporated and portion into 4 – 2½ inch deep half hotel pans.
- 5 Blend the Bread Crumb Topping ingredients together and sprinkle on top of each pan.
- 6 Bake the pans in a 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes or the center reaches 165°F and topping is a golden brown.