- 2 lbs. fresh strawberries
- 4 oz. Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 4 oz. RC Strawberry Coulis Mix, prepared
- 2 tbsp. Hershey’s® Dark Cocoa, sifted
- 3 qts. ice cold milk
- 1 -24 oz. pkg. RC Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 48 oz. heavy cream
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. RC Whipped Topping
- fresh mint to garnish
- 1 Wash strawberries very well, remove stem and cut into quarters.
- 2 Mix with Grand Mariner, RC Strawberry Coulis Mix and cocoa then refrigerate.
- 3 Prepare RC Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix according to the package instructions and pour into a pastry bag, keep refrigerated.
- 4 Layer small dishes or glasses with marinated strawberries and prepared RC Instant Chocolate Pudding leaving 1 inch of room at top and keep refrigerated.
- 5 Fill remaining 1 inch tops with RC Whipped Topping prepared according to package instructions and refrigerate.
- 6 Dust each dessert with coco and strawberry slice.
NotesValue Added Suggestions: Top with RC No Bake Custard instead of RC Whipped Topping, dust with sugar and brown with hand help torch to create Crème Brûlée top.
RC Dessert Sauces are a fast and convenient way to add excitement, color and flavor to any dessert. Available in the following fruit flavors:Strawberry Coulis Mix, Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix, Whipped Topping Mix