Coconut Custard Pie
- 4 deep dish pie shells
- 5 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 qts. prepared RC No Bake Custard Mix
- 2½ Tbsp. RC Coconut Flavor
- 1 Bake and cool pie shells.
- 2 Add the RC Coconut Flavor and the shredded coconut to the prepared custard mixture.
- 3 Gently pour the mixture into the pie shells and refrigerate for two hours.
Value Added Suggestions:
Garnish with RC Whipped Topping, accent presentation with RC Dessert Sauces.
RC Coulis Mixes are a fast and convenient way to add excitement, color and flavor to any dessert. Available in the following fruit flavors: • Raspberry • Blueberry • Strawberry • Mango • Kiwi •
Plus, two popular RC Dessert Sauces flavors: • Crème Anglaise • Salted Caramel •